Welcome! I am a psychologist in private practice in Eugene, Oregon.
I offer individual therapy for adults who want to address issues such as depression, anxiety, current or past traumatic events, or transitions such as relationship endings or job changes. We work together to find solutions to help resolve these issues. This may entail learning new skills, exploring thoughts and feelings, examining beliefs, gaining new ways to look at problems, and trying out new actions.
- Individual, solution-focused psychotherapy with adults
- Help with depression, anxiety, stress, life transitions, lesbian/gay issues, women’s issues
- Collaborative, interactive, respectful and compassionate care
I help adults:
- Develop positive coping skills
- Manage stress
- Choose positive pathways of growth and change
492 East 13th Avenue, Suite 102
Eugene, Oregon 97401
Phone (541) 342-5558
Fax (541) 342-5565
Hours by appointment only